Free Klipsch Cornwalls Portland Maine pick up

teaman

10 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

It doesn't look like I can get into this thread. I need help:o

I posted a message on the Emo forum letting Chuck know about a person who is interested.  I posted your forum handle (dtr20).  I can PM him with phone info or whatever if you want to PM me with that.  Jim

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

It doesn't look like I can get into this thread. I need help:o

You are getting help over there but you could just join the Emo forum and then you can see the posting. I also got that error until I signed in.

8 minutes ago, USNRET said:

You are getting help over there but you could just join the Emo forum and then you can see the posting. I also got that error until I signed in.

I joined, got approved, logged in, and I still see an error. It says I don't have permission to see the thread.

Note: Emotiva forum has first dibs, but I will return here if no interest.

I have a pair of 1973 Klipsch Cornwalls that I am willing to give away!!! Taker would need to pickup.

These are vertical Cornwalls. Vertical mean that the horns are orientated. In the vertical axis. They are also mirror images. Some consider these the best sounding Cornwalls ever made.

The woofers are in fine shape, but the horns need to have the diaphragms replaced as they are over 40 years old. The crossovers also need to be re-capped due to age. Bob Crites can provide all parts and do the diaphragm replacements.

The cabinets are solid, but need to be re-done. In the late 80’s I did them in Formica, but never really liked it.

I’d really like to find someone who would like to restore them and pass the legacy to another generation.

PM me!

Chuck

• Like 2