Looking for one speaker

Parnels

On 10/8/2016 at 6:56 AM, jimjimbo said:

What about an airline?

I recommended an airline only because Minneapolis is a major hub and flies many direct flights to Asia, etc.

Well, due to security requirements, yes, it can be very confusing and complex.  I would definitely call and talk to someone at length regarding international shipping, customs, etc.  I'm sure you know the drill.  Get names, phone numbers, etc.

Success. Got a Chorus in excellent condition. Now to pack and send to Oz. Have found a shipper after much emailing and a couple of calls. 

Next job is to find a cheap amp to put in front of PWKs splitter box. Mono amps seem to have disappeared off the market - at least the affordable ones.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2016 at 5:42 AM, jjptkd said:

Congrats, the Chorus is a fine speaker! Many stereo amps can be bridged mono if that helps.

The Chorus has arrived. Hope to connect it up in a day or 2. Waiting for Pilot AA-903B mono amp now!

Chorus_Teringie.jpg

Chorus_Teringie2.jpg

7 hours ago, Parnels said:

Ha - matter of perspective. I've always seen Australia at the Top of the World!

Wish I could work out how to fix the image though.

Images saved on my computer, I can right click my mouse on the image and a drop-down opens with one of the selections being rotate left (or right).