Palladium P312w Sub SOLD

gimes

7 hours ago, willland said:

Gimes,

A great deal but more importantly, how did you fair with Matthew?

Not a water damage sale is it?:o;):D

Seriously, I hope you and your family are okay.

Bill

Thanks for the concern, Bill. Just a bit of tree damage in the backyard, nothing major though. I got lucky!

And no, absolutely no coincidence between the hurricane and this sale. I think you were joking, but answering it anyway :)

1 hour ago, gimes said:

Thanks for the concern, Bill. Just a bit of tree damage in the backyard, nothing major though. I got lucky!

And no, absolutely no coincidence between the hurricane and this sale. I think you were joking, but answering it anyway :)

Of course I was joking.:P  But I did rethink:unsure: after posting whether my comment was in good taste.  

Storms with destruction, power outages and death are not funny but I was hoping you would get the irony of my comment.

Glad to hear all is well.

Bill

13 hours ago, Scrappydue said:

sorry this is off topic but i see you have two sets of rf-7ii in walnut. would love to see some pics of them. dont think i have seen a single forum member ever post a pic of that finish. 

Audio11.jpgAudio3.jpgAudio2.jpg

Photos at a couple different setup configurations. The first one is the latest after acquiring another 275. I only have one set of RF-7II's, I just swap speaker cables for either the HT or turntable. Its not ideal, but works well for now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Two MC275's....nice.  Have you had other Mcintosh tube amps before?  Wonder how you would compare them with your current config?

I've never had any other Mac tube gear, but I have a Dared Integrated, and as expected, it does not compare whatsoever to the 275. I saved for a long time for the Mac gear, then the second one came available at a good time and I couldn't be happier. 

For what's it's worth I would try and have someone demo before buying. I personally received a damaged sub. Box looked perfect and when I opened it there were cracks in the veneer all over the place. Klípsch replaced it with a new one but I'd hate for you to sell that to someone and then get it home to find it was damaged inside the box. Good luck with the sale. It's a sweet sub. I thought mine was awesome. If I had the cash I would still have it and a pair of p-17s for a 2.1 setup 

• Like 1