Columbus Day Humor

derrickdj1

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

Hey, Lay off Chris Columbo -- he gave me a day off work -- with pay.

Here here; 3 day weekend, 3 day work week, 3 day weekend it all aligned perfectly except for the yard work this entails. Luckily the weather is cooling down a few degrees but still hot.

• Like 1

True...But we have done this.....

Some scholars, among them Lemkin, have argued that cultural genocide, sometimes called ethnocide, should also be recognized. A people may continue to exist, but if they are prevented from perpetuating their group identity by prohibitions against cultural and religious practices that are the basis of that identity, this may also be considered a form of genocide. The accusation of cultural genocide carried out by the Chinese during the occupation of Tibet is one example.[7][8][9] Another is when the United States Government denied Native Americans access to their sacred sites, and enacted laws banning many of their religious practices and customs.[10] These laws were largely intact until 1978, when they were overturned by the American Indian Religious Freedom Act.[10]

1 hour ago, Steve_S said:

What happened way back when???? Not Cool....

LOL!  This is not the time nor the place for a history lesson with that topic!  It would be Lock City for sure! :lol:

Happy European Culture Appropriation Appreciation Day!  :D

columbus%20day%20meme.jpg

• Like 2

Steve_S

I won't copy n paste what i have to say. I will say that i have been to several conferences to listen to leaders of both sides offer testimonials. Mostly about the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas.  I have to confess that I know more about the ME than the other two. All living beings try to dominate. Plants and animals will do what it takes to survive, dominate and prosper, it's natural. 

Why not protest the burning of the Rainforest? Have you looked into that? Who and why are they doing that in Africa, Asia and South America? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Weber said:

Steve_S

I won't copy n paste what i have to say. I will say that i have been to several conferences to listen to leaders of both sides offer testimonials. Mostly about the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas.  I have to confess that I know more about the ME than the other two. All living beings try to dominate. Plants and animals will do what it takes to survive, dominate and prosper, it's natural. 

Why not protest the burning of the Rainforest? Have you looked into that? Who and why are they doing that in Africa, Asia and South America? 

I did copy and paste, only because it is how I feel and I'm a terrible at expressing what is on my mind...

You are welcome to your own ideas....And our Planet is in trouble...