La Scala - $1600 (Park Ridge, IL)

opusk2k9

I kinda of looked at them the other day...... There is a pair near Minneapolis...I believe it's Hutchinson..... (Eau Claire)..... also some C II's.......

Going to need to go out tho the yard and dig up some more money though...Tapped out right now.

G.E.M.

I live in the Chicago area.  I picked up a pair of Klipsch KLF-30, KV-4, KSW-12 in Jackson, MS before. 

Long drive, but it was worth it.

This is one of the nicer looking La Scala I have seen.  I would ask for photos of the tops before trekking so far.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, opusk2k9 said:

I live in the Chicago area.  I picked up a pair of Klipsch KLF-30, KV-4, KSW-12 in Jackson, MS before. 

Long drive, but it was worth it.

that's excellent - glad it worked out for you.  and always, with beauty being in the eye of the beholder, as long as each is satisfied, what else matters, eh?

13 minutes ago, opusk2k9 said:

This is one of the nicer looking La Scala I have seen.  I would ask for photos of the tops before trekking so far.

yes, it is one of the best looking I've seen in a while.  I can't justify this deal to myself (much less the GF) right now.  looks like a good deal for someone.

and thanks for the advice on top photos.  that will come in handy down the road as I do plan to upgrade from HI's to bigger & better in the future

16 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

They are nice, but $1600 is still high.  $1200 tops.

Jim - good info.  if they were close to home, it would be an even bigger temptation.  kind of a good thing they are way up there & I am way down here.  I'd love to have a pair that looks like this.  that's good info.  thanks for sharing.

• Like 1