Beware! Our scammer buddy Chuck again in Indy

jimjimbo

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

One of his favorite things to tell me is that he has all of my "vital information", and that I will never know when we might meet....I wonder if he has my concealed carry license number too.....

He will drill into what info he has to do all  the damage he can: If he gets your place of employment, he'll cal your corporate office, your local police and every one he can to cause you real trouble if he can. 

8 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

He has nothing. BS bluff

I agree, a bluff. If he gets any information he will use that info to try to get more information to see how much damage he can do. I know of people emailing from workplaces and they were bombarded with his calls trying to get more information. After he gets what he can, he'll make ads on craigslist using that information (names, places, phone numbers, etc)   

If he dies of natural causes, I'll be surprised. 

23 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

I can't help myself, I have so much fun twisting this guys brain. SO.....

Hi

I’m interested in what you have for sale. Could you send me a list please?

TY

Walter

I can only hope to crank him up a little bit. Doc, whaddya think?

Mark

He didn't answer, I'm bummed

Mark

On 10/16/2016 at 4:05 PM, ZEUS121996 said:

I can only hope to crank him up a little bit. Doc, whaddya think?

Mark

As long as you're having fun, and you're only cranking him up a little bit.  ;)

+++

Seriously, that guy has been around for a long time.  It's hard to figure out what's going on between his ears, but certainly on the surface he sounds crazy.  Maybe that's the image he is going for, who knows?

5 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

As long as you're having fun, and you're only cranking him up a little bit.  ;)

+++

Seriously, that guy has been around for a long time.  It's hard to figure out what's going on between his ears, but certainly on the surface he sounds crazy.  Maybe that's the image he is going for, who knows?

Are you kidding me, just a little? I want him wound tighter than a banjo string,  LMAO:D:D:D

Mark

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Doc,

BTW can you check with Craig and see if he is interested in trading his last 2 55Vs for a pair of Ms?

And please don't blow me off on this one, I'm serious and extremely sensitive right now. -Mark

I'm sympathetic, Mark.  But that "extreme sensitivity" you are feeling right now... does it happen every month, and is it accompanied by bloating?

If so, I find that a little odd, and mildly arousing.  :wub2:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I'm sympathetic, Mark.  But that "extreme sensitivity" you are feeling right now... does it happen every month, and is is accompanied by bloating?

If so, I find that a little odd, and mildly arousing.  :wub2:

UHMM The arousing part makes me nervous. You're far enough away from Dalton Georgia to NOT be playing Dueling Banjos. I am just more in touch with my inner self and find peace through my sensitivity.

Oh who am I f*cking kidding? I sent Craig a PM, i WAS JUST TRYING TO WIND YOU UP A LITTLE. It didn't do a f*cking thing.

Well it did get a RISE out of you

Mark

• Like 2