Beware! Our scammer buddy Chuck again in Indy

jimjimbo

6 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I wonder what the comments would have been for this well known audio troll?  Lots of vile stuff I would guess, people are on to him in his area.

It now reads: 

Glad I grabbed and posted the picture, not just a link. I haven't seen anything from him for a while, that I know of.

Vile to the point of infuriating and his demise will be of natural causes, regardless of how that happens.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Glad I grabbed and posted the picture, not just a link. I haven't seen anything from him for a while, that I know of.

Vile to the point of infuriating and his demise will be of natural causes, regardless of how that happens.  

Maybe he will crack his head on a piece of wood and check out. H+B still uses ash in their bats, don't they?

Mark

4 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

We've all seen angry people before but this guy almost seems like a sociopath.  It's just not normal to be THAT angry, all the time.  You can't be a happy person and feel that way.

I'm not so sure I don't feel sorry for him.

45 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I'm not so sure I don't feel sorry for him.

I can give someone a pass who doesn't know better than to act that way and if he were to just blurt things out once and be done, that's one thing. I have read too many times how he goes way beyond that. 

44 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Haha never saw this thread but wow, what a trip.... Guess I'm glad I haven't Crossed paths with this fine gentleman. 

Been several threads on here and other forums about him. If he gets your email or phone number, that's his prize. Someone can email him and is serious about the purchase, but he call back and instantly goes apechit on whoever it is, then keeps calling. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys. I joined the community just now because I googled his name to find out if I'm the only one. 

I also happen to be a Klipsch guy (have a 5.2.4 setup plus two pairs on bookshelfs on two other systems :))

Anyway, he is back on Facebook as "Chuck Williams":

I replied to an ad of his last June. We talked on the phone (he had caller I'd blocking on) and he went on and on about audio. At first it was cool and then it felt like he needed a friend and then I had to rush the conversation along. In short, he wouldn't tell me prices. He insisted that I had to come to his house.

During that long call he still wouldn't tell me what he had for sale or what the prices were, so obviously it ended there. I wasn't about to go to his house and listen to him brag about each piece, not to mention I want to do research before buying something like high end audio equipment.

A couple weeks goes by and I see an ad for something that looked interesting to me, but it was listed as "not for sale". So I replied and asked why it's listed if it's not for sale? 

After he replied, I realized who he was and mentioned it to him. Then he called. And called and called. Even after I messaged him and said I couldn't talk right now.

36345307_10105854169269858_5920418783230427136_n.thumb.jpg.e4921b47100d6ff03cce7a4d7551d995.jpg

Finally, I answered and told him that if he calls me again, I'm calling the police.

So yeah, hi everyone! Big Klipsch fan here and also relate to this thread.

Jackola, you seem straight up but I edited your post to remove the link before approving. We don't allow links on first posts. If  someone requests it send it via PM if you wish. PMs are just that and we have no access to them. 

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Chuck is at it again today with a CL post for Pioneer HPM100 and JBL speakers.  The were simply located in the Ad as (Indiana) Would not reply to an inquiry for info on the speakers, but requested a call instead.  When I declined and said I knew who he was, he proceeded to send multiple emails with the usual bullshit derogatory content.  Beware.

3 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Chuck is at it again today with a CL post for Pioneer HPM100 and JBL speakers.  The were simply located in the Ad as (Indiana) Would not reply to an inquiry for info on the speakers, but requested a call instead.  When I declined and said I knew who he was, he proceeded to send multiple emails with the usual bullshit derogatory content.  Beware.

I'd flag everyone as spam then.  He's clearly not interested in a legitimate sale.