The Klipsch Audio Community
jimjimbo

Beware! Our scammer buddy Chuck again in Indy

6 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I wonder what the comments would have been for this well known audio troll?  Lots of vile stuff I would guess, people are on to him in his area.

It now reads: 

Glad I grabbed and posted the picture, not just a link. I haven't seen anything from him for a while, that I know of.

Vile to the point of infuriating and his demise will be of natural causes, regardless of how that happens.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Glad I grabbed and posted the picture, not just a link. I haven't seen anything from him for a while, that I know of.

Vile to the point of infuriating and his demise will be of natural causes, regardless of how that happens.  

Maybe he will crack his head on a piece of wood and check out. H+B still uses ash in their bats, don't they?

Mark

4 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

We've all seen angry people before but this guy almost seems like a sociopath.  It's just not normal to be THAT angry, all the time.  You can't be a happy person and feel that way.

I'm not so sure I don't feel sorry for him.

Haha never saw this thread but wow, what a trip.... Guess I'm glad I haven't Crossed paths with this fine gentleman. 

45 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I'm not so sure I don't feel sorry for him.

I can give someone a pass who doesn't know better than to act that way and if he were to just blurt things out once and be done, that's one thing. I have read too many times how he goes way beyond that. 

44 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Haha never saw this thread but wow, what a trip.... Guess I'm glad I haven't Crossed paths with this fine gentleman. 

Been several threads on here and other forums about him. If he gets your email or phone number, that's his prize. Someone can email him and is serious about the purchase, but he call back and instantly goes apechit on whoever it is, then keeps calling. 

12 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

He sure is fun to troll..

I thought I had him drilled for about a week and then he went crazy. I just kept turning it in him and he finally quit answering

Mark

No way I'd do it via Facebook. Only reason Craigslist made worthwhile was the anonymous email relay 

• Like 1