Beware! Our scammer buddy Chuck again in Indy

jimjimbo

18 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Oh geez, what are you, the grammar nazi? :P  Does hyphenated count?   You know, like Spider-man?

OK, I take it back.  Everything is good.  :rolleyes:

I looked it up just to make sure I've been using it properly all these years.....

This guy really does sound like a dangerous nut job.  Let's hope his harassing doesn't escalate to physical violence.

Speaking of tattoos, their popularity seems to be at an all-time high.  Seeing a senior bank officer wearing a nice business suit and a big tattoo on her calf is just one example of how it seems to have gone mainstream in my town.  If you're a photographer, you'll have noticed it has become difficult to find un-tattooed art models nowadays.  A person's body is their own, and they can do what they want with it, so I don't usually even think anything negative when I see most sorts of tattoos.

However, there are all kinds of tattoos.  I've seen some gross and creepy ones, but several years ago, I saw one I'll never forget.  It was on a guy's face and was a single-colour line drawing of his jawbones and teeth, like something from an old anatomy textbook.  The tattoo was life-size, as if it depicted what was under the skin of his face from cheek level down.

When I see extreme facial tattoos like that (and I'm sure many of us have seen worse or creepier), I have to wonder if the person plans to ever get a job.  If someone has a facial deformity or injury, that's one thing.  You certainly would not treat that person any differently from anyone else, but when someone deliberately makes themselves look so grotesque that you don't even want to look in their direction, words sometimes fail me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Islander said:

Speaking of tattoos, their popularity seems to be at an all-time high.  Seeing a senior bank officer wearing a nice business suit and a big tattoo on her calf is just one example of how it seems to have gone mainstream in my town.  If you're a photographer, you'll have noticed it has become difficult to find un-tattooed art models nowadays.  A person's body is their own, and they can do what they want with it, so I don't usually even think anything negative when I see most sorts of tattoos.

I saw that this thread had been threadjacked into talking about tats so I guess it's okay for me to do so as well. :) Yeah. I noticed the same thing. My guess is that a lot of the Veterans coming back with tattoos has changed the dynamic for both men and women.  A woman Vet I knew 4 years ago had one and she was model beautiful, along the lines of the chick pictured above....Of course, as soon as I typed that it made me realize how many mothers and grandmothers I know who also are heavily tattooed while their husbands are not...Tramp stamps are the ones that freak me out the most. :huh:

4 minutes ago, Islander said:

However, there are all kinds of tattoos.  I've seen some gross and creepy ones, but several years ago, I saw one I'll never forget. 

I will never forget the one that I saw that REALLY creeped me out--It was on a pretty woman who it appeared lived a wilder life than most. She was a mother of a 6 year old and she would wear short shorts. On the inside of her leg she had what appeared to be a skull and crossbones but you couldn't tell what was above that without her taking her pants off...Needless to say it sort of scared me so I really didn't inquire any further.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
10 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I want one of these and what a price...I mean scam..

I wonder what the comments would have been for this well known audio troll?  Lots of vile stuff I would guess, people are on to him in his area.

It now reads: 

This Item Isn't Available Anymore
It may have been sold or expired. Take a look at these other items below.