klipsch Forte ll 120 mpls craigs

juniper

1 minute ago, Weber said:

SMH, not for 120 with upgrades. I would love them long time for $120 

I already have 6 pairs of speakers and 3 rooms :P .  No room for these anywhere, but I can understanding cleaning them up and reselling them eventually.

23 minutes ago, Shaun K said:

I already have 6 pairs of speakers and 3 rooms :P .  No room for these anywhere, but I can understanding cleaning them up and reselling them eventually.

13 minutes ago, Shaun K said:

Yep, driving down to pick them up this Thursday.  Also bought some Reference Premier bits for our living room, and a pair of Heresy from the original owner last week (see 

You Go Shaun K :emotion-21::emotion-21: ......... Get Down with the sickness;)

MKP :-)

• Like 2

Just now, Shaun K said:
1 minute ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

You Go Shaun K :emotion-21::emotion-21: ......... Get Down with the sickness;)

Sickness....that's the word my wife uses on a regular basis!  

Now my wife is right along side me..... She's the one that found our LaScala's some 25 years ago......Two months ago she came with me to get a ratty set of KP-320's....what should have been a five hour round trip turned into a NINE hour he!! ride.... and just three weeks ago she came with me to get some bad a$$ JBL's...... and she's the one that made the deal on the Crown Macro-tech 2400... 

My wife has been on every audio purchase adventure with me...... She loves this stuff....... She's a forum member also, She new I wanted those JBL's a week before I dropped it on her..... Yea I was posting stuff about em:lol:

Really happy that your getting Matt's Custom Chorus........ those are works of art...... We were kicking it around to make the trek out to Matt's for those Chorus.......

This isn't my living room..............it's her's......

20161016170750884.jpg

• Like 1

Some of you guys are very lucky, I just got an a$$ chewin' for wanting to keep my new forte II's. The wife likes the way the RF-5's "look" better than the forte's, I told her that was fine because I have no plans on getting rid of those any time soon either! :ph34r:

• Like 1