klipsch Forte ll 120 mpls craigs

juniper

On 10/17/2016 at 9:30 PM, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Now my wife is right along side me..... She's the one that found our LaScala's some 25 years ago......Two months ago she came with me to get a ratty set of KP-320's....what should have been a five hour round trip turned into a NINE hour he!! ride.... and just three weeks ago she came with me to get some bad a$$ JBL's...... and she's the one that made the deal on the Crown Macro-tech 2400... 

My wife has been on every audio purchase adventure with me...... She loves this stuff....... She's a forum member also, She new I wanted those JBL's a week before I dropped it on her..... Yea I was posting stuff about em:lol:

Really happy that your getting Matt's Custom Chorus........ those are works of art...... We were kicking it around to make the trek out to Matt's for those Chorus.......

This isn't my living room..............it's her's......

20161016170750884.jpg

MKP :-)

Not sure how you swung that, but you're a pretty lucky man.  Would love to hear more about some of the stuff I see in that pic!

Also, how many living rooms do you have?!?

And I'm very excited to get Matthew's Chorus here...just a few more hours :)

On 10/17/2016 at 11:01 PM, jjptkd said:

Some of you guys are very lucky, I just got an a$$ chewin' for wanting to keep my new forte II's. The wife likes the way the RF-5's "look" better than the forte's, I told her that was fine because I have no plans on getting rid of those any time soon either! :ph34r:

Hah...the reason I have black KLF-10's is because a few years ago my wife didn't like the light oak finish of the CF2's I had in the living room back in Oregon.  Flash forward to our current (much smaller) house in Minnesota, and I find myself putting some bookshelves in place of anything else I have here because they're all too big for the room.

On 10/18/2016 at 9:28 AM, Weber said:

Matthews Chorus were the ones to have

Can't wait :)

On 10/18/2016 at 10:22 AM, jjptkd said:

Yes, I wanted them very much so but not enough to drive across the country for them. :(

I drove across the country for them!  Well, I moved across the country a few months ago and ended up only 7 hours away from him, so that's close enough I guess...

• Like 2