Philips CD cd960 single disk player

Nunya80

http://www.thevintageknob.org/philips-CD960.html

due to a dead beat bidder on flea bay (dont get me started on this one) i am going list my Philips cd 960 single disk player on here now if anyone is interested.  Its all boxed and ready to ship out.  Excellent condition with two small knicks above the power button.  New belts and cleaned.  No remote.  Pics available.  Asking what it maxed out for on ebay.  485 plus 35 shipping (shipping with insurance actually runs about 53 bucks to either coast, but i will eat the extra). Weighs 24 lbs so it is pricey to ship.  If this ad is not within the guidelines, please feel free to delete.  Thank you...

here is a link to the failed sale.... i am just not going to mess with the ebay nightmare again.  Lesson learned and it only cost me 58 bucks in listing fees.  :-). 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331981192568?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

Hmm... nice to see trolls live everywhere..

it wasnt "would of" it "was"  SOLD and shipped on ebay for 485 then the guy welched.  $58 listing fees/ 10 percent, $ 53 shipping to his address where he refused it and then reversed his paypal payment.  Because he"likes his marantz he bought better". So really out 111 bucks that ebay wont help out with.  Thats why im not re-listing it on ebay in the hopes it SELLS Again..

for you two guys... $596 and I'll ship it for free. Thanks for your concern.

Thanks guys... Never run into this situation before on ebay either, but whatever.  Currently trying to work with Paypal/Ebay to at least get some of their fees reversed but its not looking promising so far.   What I saw that was a little weird was as a seller, I could still cancel and void the transaction even after auction ended, reserve met and the sale was final.  If you were dishonest, you could list something and even if it sold, you could cancel it if you were not happy with the outcome.  Guessing that is what happened to Mallette?  I just thought I would offer it up here if anyone was interested.  In know what these sell for as pieces and parts and I barely got more than that for a beautiful functioning/ new belt unit.   Kindly ask a mod to just close this topic as we have strayed way off topic.  I will just relist at a later date or just keep it... sounds sweet through my Heresy's.  Thank you....