ever elusive rsw 12 - nebraska

calhockey10

He claims "like new with less than 15 hours use," of course there is no way to verify that. If it is truly mint I could see upwards of $700 tops but that would be on the best day. If I were local and really wanted it I'd probably throw out an offer at $400 cash and see the reaction I get. I don't think I'd pay a penny more than $600 myself though.

I paid $400 and $450 for both of my RSW 12's I believe.  The RSW 15 I got for a steal so I can't comment on how cheap those can be had but if it is in good shape and doesn't rattle I would go $500-600 max.  If anyone does look at it definitely listen to it beforehand there was a rsw15 in my backyard at a pawn shop and he wanted under $500 for it.  I plugged it up to listen to it and it rattled pretty bad and most of the outer rings around the woofer were cracked.  I died a little on the inside and didn't go outside for the next week but eventually got over the heartbreak. 

• Like 2