Rf7, rc7, rs7 - ebay

calhockey10

1 hour ago, IbizaFlame said:

This guy was on here complaining about our reaction to his price.  Dean even called him out on the upgrades, and I called him out on what he said was "MSRP."

The seller said he already has "30 emails."  Ebay will lock your account and ban you if you bypass the Ebay mail system and try to use private email or phone number.

(from the ebay listing) If you have any questions,concerns. Please email me, if you want to talk on the phone. Leave a name and phone number. I will call you back. I have over 30 emails already 

• Like 1

Yeah all, New here

I don't see anything wrong with what that guy is selling. To be completely honest. Trying to find vintage speakers,complete sets is getting kind hard. We all know what they cost originally. It's a dream system,I just can't pull the trigger on that kind of money. Somebody will. I think it's a good deal. 

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, KlipschFan123 said:

Yeah all, New here

I don't see anything wrong with what that guy is selling. To be completely honest. Trying to find vintage speakers,complete sets is getting kind hard. We all know what they cost originally. It's a dream system,I just can't pull the trigger on that kind of money. Somebody will. I think it's a good deal. 

Um not really.  Just hang around here for awhile. Great vintage systems are like buses here, another one comes along about every 15 minutes, or so it seems.

But HERE for the most part you are going to know what you are getting and if there is any fluff in the seller's statements.

Travis

• Like 4

• Moderators

The RF-7,RC-7 were only made up to 2005, in the year of 2006 both the RF-7,RC-7 were Klipsch only made 60 pairs of speakers only black color.

Say huh?  Doesn't that statement contradict itself?  This guy is something else.

• Moderators

I bought the upgraded cross over, had them shipped to quickly. I installed them, played only the towers for about 10 hours or so...So in my option these are NEW. 

I didn't realize deeming something as NEW could be an opinion (aka option)

1 hour ago, KlipschFan123 said:

Yeah all, New here

I could get two pairs of K-Horns, LaScala's, 10 pairs of Heresy's, 5 pairs of Cornwalls, or 8 pairs of RF-7's for the price he's selling a single set of RF-7's, a single RC-7, and a single pair of RS-7's...  That's what's wrong.

• Like 4

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, KlipschFan123 said:

if I could get it I would. Just a very long drive from  Nebraska. Kinda in the middle of no where lol 

Really?  Mint with Boxes (which is what these really are)....you are looking at around $2000 for that entire set.  Even if I'm off on my estimate, I'm not $2000 off. 

Ebay has that misleading description, New (other)

Stupidly I once tried to buy an iphone off Ebay.  The Seller (a store) had the phone listed as New (other) and when I called them and asked if the phone was NEW or USED they BS'd me with a non-responsive answer that it was indeed New, but someone had used it.

I canceled that sale fast.