Hello forum Klipsch Cornwall

mustang_flht

Hello,

I'm a new member of this forum :) but I don't know this is a good place for presentation ;)

I'm french man, sorry for my poor english and I leave in France région du Pont du Gard (Roman bridge). I have an american legend car : a Mustang V6 2010 :D

mini_248873lepontdugard.jpg       mini_290797DSC0699.jpg     mini_884121DSC0945.jpg

I Buy a pair of klipsch Cornwall in Germany this summer. My Cornwall are Black ! The sound is very good !!!

mini_995736DSC0105.jpg         mini_394067klipschflht.jpg        mini_123900DSC0115.jpg    mini_978819DSC0116.jpg    mini_239658DSC0126.jpg

• Like 6

Welcome to the forum!  :emotion-21::):emotion-19:

You made a great choice in speakers and you have joined the best audio forum on the internet.  If you have any questions feel free to ask them here.  When you get your Cornwalls setup, let us know how they sound.

I enjoy having the perspective of our friends in Europe.

-Dave

• Like 1

I'm not sure I understand all your questions, but here's my setup  :P

Vinyl turntable, a new nice japanese turntable TEAC TN 550 (very good sound) with Ortofon 2M Bronze

mini_179771DSC0073.jpg   mini_456394DSC0128.jpg

CD/SACD Sony CD-XE800

mini_716574DSCF2995.jpg

Preamp McIntosh C504 with great and very good phono modul

mini_235393DSCF2993.jpg

I use passive bi-amp McIntosh MC2125 for Bass K33E Cornwall III

mini_911677DSCF2990.jpg

And a very very nice Cary SLi50 (I have this amp for 18 years) with select NOS and news valves for Mid and Treeble on Cornwall III

mini_114090DSCF2989.jpg

:D

• Like 3

As some have asked me. The sound of my Cornwall III :

I find them easy speakers to listen and very dynamic. The sound is smooth and slender. I am particularly surprised by the soundstage is wide and spacious, with plenty of depth. I was afraid a little titanium domes. Well no ! midrange speakers and acute compression are never aggressive and it's very nice. I listen to a lot of jazz and these speakers are fantastic on wind instruments, Miles Davis is with us in the listening room, I love.

Small defects : for me the serious lack a little punch, I had the speakers with 15-inch professional Audax who had a serious more powerful. Then I found that the acute lack a touch of finesse and zoomed up the spectrum, especially that I keep the tissues in caches for listening. Meanwhile I play a bit with EQ McIntosh C504. Acute is certainly something I will try to improve in the future, perhaps by changing the series capacitor on the tweeter, to see !

:)

Edited by mustang_flht
  • Like 2

On 10/21/2016 at 4:34 PM, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

I've been to France once......  I was visiting England and we took the fairy over to Boulogne....

MKP :-)

I guess that could be true, but I guess you meant ferry. :D

Nice Cornwalls! And welcome to the forum!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Hello ! after almost two years of happiness, some news from my Cornwall III. I really liked Amy's project :  https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/150513-custom-plaques-for-heritage-speakers/

But as I am far from the US I have made here in France, by a craftsman my plates of Heritage. I think Klipsch will not mind if I did not go through them for manufacturing because it was complicated because of the distance and because Amy does not work at home anymore, so I did not have the new one contact.

Then, for the position on the cabinet, I hesitated a long time and then I chose this place discreet because invisible, when the fabric cover is in place and high enough so that one can read the text without lying down On the ground.

Do you like that?

vfp5.jpg

rlo3.jpg

ea69.jpg

I will try to put a sharper picture later!

:P

• Like 6