Hello forum Klipsch Cornwall

mustang_flht

Hello ! after almost two years of happiness, some news from my Cornwall III. I really liked Amy's project :  https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/150513-custom-plaques-for-heritage-speakers/

But as I am far from the US I have made here in France, by a craftsman my plates of Heritage. I think Klipsch will not mind if I did not go through them for manufacturing because it was complicated because of the distance and because Amy does not work at home anymore, so I did not have the new one contact.

Then, for the position on the cabinet, I hesitated a long time and then I chose this place discreet because invisible, when the fabric cover is in place and high enough so that one can read the text without lying down On the ground.

Do you like that?

[/url]vfp5.jpg

rlo3.jpg

ea69.jpg

[emoji14]

Very cool and nicely personalized [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mustang_flht said:

Hello ! after almost two years of happiness, some news from my Cornwall III. I really liked Amy's project :  https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/150513-custom-plaques-for-heritage-speakers/

But as I am far from the US I have made here in France, by a craftsman my plates of Heritage. I think Klipsch will not mind if I did not go through them for manufacturing because it was complicated because of the distance and because Amy does not work at home anymore, so I did not have the new one contact.

Then, for the position on the cabinet, I hesitated a long time and then I chose this place discreet because invisible, when the fabric cover is in place and high enough so that one can read the text without lying down On the ground.

Do you like that?

vfp5.jpg

rlo3.jpg

ea69.jpg

:P

Love it!  Nice to see there are American products that are so well liked by our friends in France.  Enjoy them in good health!  

• Like 2

Those look great, really well done, glad your still enjoying your Cornwalls.

I wonder if someone across the channel in Cornwall has Cornwalls ? [emoji33]
Or someone who lives near this piazza has La Scala's lol82be8890ca9a5570f559b6b0d56bcef1.jpg

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dtel said:

Those look great, really well done, glad your still enjoying your Cornwalls.

I wonder if someone across the channel in Cornwall has Cornwalls ? :o

Thank dtel  :)

Yes !!! Cornwall has Cornwalls and La Scala at the theater  :P

Last pictures with other camera and more sharper

ofc6.jpg

y3v2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1