Wanted Pair of KP-3002

beingbing

Thanks for the welcome.  I have a pair of 3002s and have a need for two tops per side on some upcoming sound gigs. Here they are on top of my Ciare 18.00sw loaded subs.  I grew up in Detroit and worked for a small live sound company there that primarily used kp-3002 and kp-3002c2 as tops.  I did many repairs on these over the years including crossover rebuilds.  

IMG_5676.JPG

• Like 1

Beingbing,

I can't help you with KP-3002's, but if you have any interest in KP-362's, let me know.  I have 2 pair that I might let go, for the right price.  If you wanted to take it up a notch further, I also have a pair of KP-682's (dual 18" subs) on wheels.

Hogfan

5 hours ago, HOGFAN said:

Beingbing,

I can't help you with KP-3002's, but if you have any interest in KP-362's, let me know.  I have 2 pair that I might let go, for the right price.  If you wanted to take it up a notch further, I also have a pair of KP-682's (dual 18" subs) on wheels.

Hogfan

That's a nice system.  I have used both those tops and subs in the past.  I remember replacing super tweeters on the 362's and sourcing those diaphragms was an issue.  I wonder if that's still the case.  I remember there being some ferro-fluid involved.  Do you have a spec sheet on both tops and subs?

Edit:  klipsch 3 ways I worked with were KI-362 version as I remember the adjustable round baffle plate with the hf and mid horns. 

Edited by beingbing