Cubs and Indians

JJkizak

21 hours ago, JJkizak said:

Seems to be not much talked about here. Go Indians!

JJK

Let's go Tribe!!

That being said it's nice to see both clubs make the World Series. The Cubs have an awesome line up. The Indians seem to keep finding ways to win. Should be fun.

Mark

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Poor Dave -- did he just curse the Cubs?

I thought it was Friday all day.  Probably just another mini-stroke, it happens all the time at my age. 

Carry on.  :)

+++

Into the 7th and the relievers are out.  Whole 'nother ball game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I thought it was Friday all day.  Probably just another mini-stroke, it happens all the time at my age. 

Don’t feel bad Dave. I sat in my car yesterday at lunch noticing a black spot on the side of my forehead. I thought, “this spot doesn’t look good.” I actually took a photo of it with my phone and started researched dangerous moles. I rubbed my finger over it to see if it was smooth or elevated. Then the article asked if it was the size of a pencil eraser--i looked again -- and it had moved down to my check. Spoiler Alert--it wasn’t a mole. But, the good news is that it wasn’t cancer either.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

I thought they moved it up an hour for the Cavs game and ringredients ceremony??

I meant for Game 2 tomorrow night, the starting time has been moved from 8p back to 7p.  I just assumed it was weather.  It looked pretty chilly this evening in the dugouts.