Cubs and Indians

JJkizak

GAME TWO - Cleveland

"...and Santana is 6 for 51 in a night game at home following a series one win with less than two out and nobody on against right-handers while hitting from the left side while wearing his hat backwards and his shoes untied stat stat stat blah blah blah..."

Dear LORD can they come up with any more trivial stats to bore us with?  :emotion-41:

And frankly I'd like to see more of the electronic strike zone, especially on close calls,  but Fox Sports doesn't use it all that much.

Indians starter is OUT in the 4th, score is currently GO 2-0 CUBS.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

GAME TWO - Cleveland

"...and Santana is 6 for 51 in a night game at home following a series one win with less than two out and nobody on against right-handers while hitting from the left side while wearing his hat backwards and his shoes untied stat stat stat blah blah blah..."

Dear LORD can they come up with any more trivial stats to bore us with?  :emotion-41:

And frankly I'd like to see more of the electronic strike zone, especially on close calls,  but Fox Sports doesn't use it all that much.

Indians starter is OUT in the 4th, score is currently GO 2-0 CUBS.

I hear ya.  some stats they come up with are interesting, but others make me cock my head like my dogs do, and ask "what the @#$% ?"

• Like 1

Cubs just got out of a bases loaded jam in the 5th.

I'm loving the crowd shots.  Those Cubs fans are hanging on EVERY pitch!  They are going to be emotionally spent by the time they get home tonight.

Are you following Fox Sports commentator John Smoltz?  Man, that guy is a walking masters class in pitching!  He analyzes every pitch, every combination of pitches in technical detail.  It reminds me of listening to Jack Nicklaus talk about golf, just the highest level of expertise that exists in the universe.