Cubs and Indians

JJkizak

Just now, BigStewMan said:

Baez trying to bunt was a STUPID play...two strikes and a man on third...just hit a fly ball dude.

Yeah, he looked pretty PO'd about being told to bunt.

+++

I think they will restart the game tonight after the rain delay.  They will finish tonight no matter what.

poor folks that have to work in the morning.

when i was living in Grand Haven, MI ... four of us from the office drove to Detroit to watch Raiders/Lions on Monday Night Football.  Bo Jackson -vs- Barry Sanders (Raiders won).  But, our boss said that we all better show up for work in the morning.  I think it was a three hour drive...and the game didn’t start till 9 pm.  West Coast guys like me are spoiled.

Major League Baseball Rule 4.12 describes, in detail, the circumstances under which a game may be suspended. In general, the circumstances are these:

• A curfew imposed by law
  • A predetermined time limit
  • Artificial light failure or other mechanical problems that impact the game
  • A shootout has occurred
  • Terrorists strike
  • A player experiences life threatening problems
  • Darkness, if the lights cannot be turned on as a result of local law
  • Weather, but only if the game is stopped in the middle of an inning in which the visiting team has taken the lead, except during the postseason
  • A regulation game called with the score tied

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

Good use of those fancy speakers you have.  B)

Actually, very true.  Classic Soundcraftsman T6200 Tuner, DX4000 preamp, and PCR 800 amp driving Frazier Mark IV's I just refinished.  No room for anything else in the old home place. 

Dave

system.jpg

10 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Major League Baseball Rule 4.12 describes, in detail, the circumstances under which a game may be suspended. In general, the circumstances are these:

• A curfew imposed by law
  • Artificial light failure or other mechanical prod

I referred to a rule where the score reverts to the last full inning without a tie.  That must have been a little league rule and I'm just a confused former umpire.