SOLD!!!! Three Cornwall's w/upgrades

prerich

This is just a feeler - I've been thinking about selling my CWO's Two horizontal and one vertical. They have ALK Bv2 crossovers, Jubilee Copper Pie emblems, ALK emblems, custom smoked glass tops, Crites CT-125 tweeters. The original recapped B crossovers are available also. These would be pick up only and are in very good conditions with the exception of two nicks on vertical (happened when it was shipped from New Mexico) but any wood worker could repair it.  I'll put up some pics later on today. The horizontals are in very good condition the vert in good condition!!! All of them are in perfect mechanical condition (even the lining is still good on the inside of all the speakers. The two horizontals also include the Klipsch documentation stapled on the back of them.  If you click on my avatar - those are the ones. 

4 minutes ago, Schu said:

What is an "Horizontal" cornwall?

LOL!!! The opposite of a vertical!!!!  I just said that to be sarcastic - I know all of you know the difference between a vertical and a Cornwall I ;)  

You took the bait right there!!! 

But on a serious note, I'm really considering sell all three - would $1600 for all three be asking too much? 

1 minute ago, babadono said:

Horizontal and vertical refer to the orientation of the mid and tweeter horns I believe.

Schu knows...he's just trying to be funny - like me....but he fell for the bait :) ....But the Cornwalls are real though.   There's also an extra ALK Bv2 crossover in the deal. I have four that I bought from a forum member, but I only needed three.