Klipsch forum

mr.pee1

No problems on my end.  Whenever I leave the forum by closing the browser and return, I can access the forum with my Forum Name already active, I get no prompts for name or pw whatsoever.

+++

I'm wondering how you have the security setup in your browser.  If you use Maximum security instead of Medium most browsers will not "remember" login names and passwords.

+++

Mr P, you said this has occured in the last several days.  That sounds like things were OK before that.  Have you changed any settings, or added any new software?

So the computer works as expected and the problem is logging in with the Iphone6 only?

If so, the iphone login problems are beyond my experience, so I will respectfully sit on the sidelines and watch as more experienced people try to help work this out.  Good luck.

+++

Edit:  I just can't leave it alone!  :lol:

It occurs to me you can't be logged in with two devices at the same time.  Typically when you log in with the second device the first device is automatically logged out.  Are you leaving the home computer logged in to the forum all the time, when you try to login with the iphone?

• Administrators

Today's forum software update may have addressed this. Please log out and log back in.

If it still doesn't work, please send me a private message with info about your iPhone (what version of phone it is, what version of iOS you are using, and what browser you are using).

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi -- The previous practice of putting a capsule of the title of the most recent post at the top of a directory, which allowed them to be scanned in looking over the directories, apparently has been discontinued.  However, I found those first titles to be useful, (1) as reminders of what the topics were, and (2) to show whether a new post has been added in a very active thread.  I ask that they be restored.  Right now, there's a sense of an information void where those useful (to me) bits used to be.  Thanks,