Revel Concerta B12 Subwoofer - SOLD

japosey

Up for sale is gently used Revel Concerta B12 subwoofer. The sub has been fully tested and found to be in excellent working order. The unit is also in great cosmetic condition. This has got to be the heaviest 10" sub I have ever had and that includes a Velodyne SPL-10.  This one weighs in at 65 lbs.!

The B12 is a high-performance powered subwoofer that produces prodigious low-frequency output. The B12 perfectly augments the Revel Concerta Series loudspeakers in stereo music or home theater entertainment systems.
The B12 subwoofer system features a 10-inch (254mm) woofer powered by a 650-watt amplifier. The B12 subwoofer reproduces deep, realistic bass sounds down to the lowest frequencies with low distortion. The B12 woofer produces up to 2-inch (50.8mm) peak-to-peak excursion providing extraordinarily high output down to the lowest frequencies.
Combining superior form and function, the B12's proprietary woofer features a distinctive design that allows for low distortion, even at high output levels. The woofer is constructed with an anodized aluminum diaphragm for high strength at high output levels. The spider is constructed with a high-strength Nomex blend with optimized geometry for increased linearity.
The subwoofer's motor structure features a Symmetrical Field Gap (SFG) configuration. The motor includes a large ceramic magnet motor system. An integrated stabilization ring minimizes modulation inside the motor's static gap flux field, which aids in reducing distortion. A 3-inch (76mm) copper voice coil is wound on a Kapton® bobbin for impressive power handling and freedom from compression. A vented center pole facilitates heat dissipation which allows for high power handling and low compression.

REVEL.jpg

REVEL1.jpg

REVEL2.jpg

REVEL3.jpg

17 hours ago, japosey said:

Up for sale is gently used Revel Concerta B12 subwoofer.

I am still loving my Revel B15.

17 hours ago, japosey said:

This has got to be the heaviest 10" sub I have ever had

You are not kidding.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

• 1 year later...