R-15M Fabulous Bookshelf

nealt

Hello to all ....How did i ever live without Klipsch, if not for the weak grip the JBL kingdom had on me i would have  definitely taken the 1st place prize! Read on, I'll explain. I Won this contest and was thrilled that the number 5, or in this case the 5th place prize was still available, which i snagged in a heart beat....2) R-15M's, 1) R-25C , 2)R-28F's . I love music with all my heart and soul and to Listen, (hear) the subwooffffferrrrr......trust me, you've got to get surrounded by this angelic but fierce, clean sound. I'm looking for Bookshelf Speakers comparable to the R-15M without the Amp. The amp is now in the lair filling that room up nicely.

Neal>>>>I'd appreciate the model number, seemed to be the place to ask.....Ty!

• Moderators

Congrats on your new setup.  It's pretty easy to get hooked on Klipsch once you hear them.  I was a long time Polk Audio owner until one day I purchased a package deal on Craigslist that consisted of Klipsch CF2, KV1 and a Velodyne F1500 sub.  I only bought the system because of the sub but I heard details in the CF2 that I had never heard in my Polk audio system.  I was hooked and it's been downhill every sense