How many folks here would just LOVE to have Gwin Cox join the forum and make comments every now and then??

HDBRbuilder

Trying to see if there is a consensus to get Gwin Cox to join the forum...she told me that nobody would even know who she is...LOL!  Oh...I forgot...anybody KNOW who she is??  Hint: look at the back of your speakers  on the labels...she may well have done the final assembly on them (inspected by) and even tested them!  Please confirm so I can give her some CONFIDENCE! to join!

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Gwin is part of the Klipsch family.  I would love to have her as a member, and to have her perspective on  Klipsch history.  :)

The community here is only stronger with all the expertise we can get. :D

Edited by Wolfbane
sp
  • Like 1

I love the history section in this forum. Reading the stories that real life klipsch builders and other employees experienced is pure gold for us in this hobby/passion/obsession. Please join. We want more current and former employees to join.

• Like 4

More than welcome, keep extending the invitation until she joins.

Hopefully, when she does, her first posts go well. I convinced someone to join the forum and they asked a question about “room acoustics.”  I won’t mention the forum member’s name; but, one of the first responses was a lecture about his incorrect use of words.  The guy’s question was never answered and he never came back to the forum.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2016 at 9:04 PM, derrickdj1 said:

Yeah!  Who does not know her.  Her work is legendary and besides, we need morre women on the forum.

Well, I don't, and sorry to say I have never heard of her.  What's the story on her?

Of course she should join and participate.