Palladium P-37f Natural - In CT

Lost240

@AaronB123 I sold my La Scala IIs and kept the Palladiums shortly after those pictures were taken. The palladiums have much more detail than the la scalas did. The soundstage wasn't as big as the La Scalas but it is not small by any means either. Feel free to stop by and listen to them if you are interested. I think you are in CT too right?

Funny you ask. I just got a pair on Saturday. What I have quickly learned is they are VERY placement and room sensitive. I have a 13X19 wall. I first put them on the 13 foot wall and they sounded absolutely awful. The midrange was terribly compressed and muffled. Everything sounded like their were cotton balls in my ears  Not until I moved them to the 19 foot wall did everything open up and sound the way it should.  I still have to sit about 12 feet back for the imaging to be correct. 

Also, the first corner of my room wasn't perfect. The Khorn would not seal to the wall. I believe this is what made the bass and midrange congested as well. There was a radiator in the way so I was about 3 inches from the wall. In their new positions they seal perfectly to the wall and everything has tightened up. 

You right about KHorns and placement/ seating position. The farther apart in sealed corners the better and the farther back you listen the more they open up. Bass is good at 12 feet back on center and much deeper, more open at 16 feet back on center. But I think that holds true for the bigger all horn loaded Heritage models.