HIP's for sale SOLD

jimjimbo

Here's the link to the photos.

These have been recapped with Dayton 1% audio precision caps, and verified to sound great.  New driver to mid horn gaskets from Crites.  These beauties ROCK!   Believe me, if I didn't already have so many other pairs of Heresy's, (including the amazing Heretical Heresy's, built by ClaudeJ1), they would be keepers.  $550 local pickup, N. Indiana, Chicagoland area.  I will be happy to drive 100 miles or so to meet up.  Shipping is possible, but because of the heavy woofer, and the serious cabinets, these babes are heavy.  Please PM me with interest.  Thanks.  Jimbo

• Like 3

Thanks everyone.  Basically took three steps.  They honestly didn't need a heck of a lot of work to begin with, but first went with my old standby Howards Restore A Finish with 000 and then 0000 steel wool in their Golden Oak.   Dry for a couple of days.  Then wipe on Watco Danish Oil in Golden Oak, two coats, dry for a couple of days, then Watco Rejuvenating Oil in clear, two coats.  When I do the wipe on/off finishes, I'm pretty focused on applying with as much smoothness as possible, using the best lint free/smooth cloths as possible.  It makes a difference....  All of these products are really easy to use and very consistent.