Chorus II in Indy 4 days out

Woofers and Tweeters

36 minutes ago, dstarchman said:

There's a set of mahogany KLF-30 semi-local to me. The guy is asking $800 but I lack the experience to know if that's a great price.

Hey dstarchman welcome to the forum...

I don't think $800 is a bad price..... but I think there are some things with cabinets on them....they seperate or somthing?? but I understand it's not that hard to fix....

I have not owend the KLF-30's yet.... I have the KLF-C7 center and would like to get the 30's ..... one day;)

I can tell ya the Chorus speakers rock....both I's and II's

MKP :-)

• Like 2

dstarchman, I would recommend you reach out to member opus2k9, who also has a set of mahogany KLF30's, and I'm sure he could tell you just about anything you want to know about them.    Other folks on here as well, but I've seen those, and they look and sound incredible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

but I think there are some things with cabinets on them....they seperate or somthing??

dstarchman, 

IIRC, Klipsch receives some glue that failed. There are several threads in a few forums that talk about the glue and the fix.

One thread

Mentioned here too

Here's an upgrade too

• Like 2

If you do need to to do some work on the panels, it's not all that difficult, so definitely don't let that scare you from the mahogany.  As Mr. Weber rightly says, those are few and far between, and really gorgeous.  I would truly love to hear them in my room, give them a head to head against the Chorus II's....

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Do you know something the rest of us don't?  ;)

Not about that auction. I can say that I've followed that site for a few years and there used to be good   great deals. Now a lot of others are there and one can save money on ebay. :wacko:

Also, if ya don't pick up what you win, it costs a lot to ship or pay for it and they will resale it. :angry:

As for what I said, I was only responding to what you said, knowing that it the price could explode and TTTT in case some one forgot about it. 

• Like 1