In ceiling speakers

Undertaker

I am getting ready to move into a new construction home pre wired for in ceiling speakers. There are 3 pre wires in the front of the room and 2 in the rear. The living room is 17'8 x 16'6 and is an open floor plan into the kitchen/dining. I currently have a pair of 6 1/2" floor standing speakers and need to know which in ceiling speakers I should pair with these. 

Hello from the graveyard undertaker.:)  Welcome to the forum.  I am taking it that the 3 top speaker are a center, left and right.  Do you have the RF 62's?  What configurations are you wanting to run?  Are you considering a center down low closer to ear level?  Ceiling speakers are fine for Atmos and Front Height.  Most of us would not want the center or mains on the ceiling.

I would consider some 6 1/2 to 8 in. ceiling speakers that pivoit.   I don't have Klipsch in the ceiling but use another brand for Atmos and FH.  I am glad I went 8 in.

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm currently running a 7.1 setup with a set of quintets. The pre wire is a left right and centers so yea my thought was to keep my floor speakers and get a center speaker and just use the front and back left/right ceiling speakers. 

Im really just now learning of all the different options for a true surround sound set up. Im in a small apartment right now so my options were pretty slim as for mounting speakers/running wire so all the speakers now are on the entertainment center.