What Book Are You Reading?

Wolfbane

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 11/29/2021 at 7:22 AM, boom3 said:

"Cruising for Conspirators, How a New Orleans DA Prosecuted the Kennedy Assassination as a Sex Crime" by Alecia P. Long, University of North Carolina Press, 2021.

Some of you know I am a New Orleans historian, and I researched this case myself some years ago. Professor Long has done great job of presenting a sprawling and sometimes incoherent saga in a clear concise way.   

I ordered it last week, just came in, looking forward to the read

• Like 1

The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich If you're into World War history, it's a great read.

_______

If you read mr bet reviews - you will not regret it. I love slot games and even play demo when bored. I get free spins and bonuses daily, yay! The best thing about this place is that you can play without downloading a game or registering. A lot of bonuses and huge amount of games.

Edited by tatent
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, tatent said:

The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

If you're into World War history, it's a great read.

I remember being assigned this for a book report in Jr. High. Jr. High! How in the heck is a 7th grader supposed to understand this enough for a legitimate book report?

• Like 1

I'm reading now Mario Puzo, the books are small, read in one breath, now I read The Sicilian, before this I read the godfather epic gangster drama. When I am not at home and with me only a smartphone,

[Moderator Edit: To remove hyperlink to essay sale site. I can't understand why we attract so many college paper spam]

Edited by Travis In Austin
remove hyperlink
  • Like 1