What Book Are You Reading?

Wolfbane

On 6/27/2022 at 6:58 AM, Weni said:

spacer.png

Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content by Ann Handley

Currently reading this book. People who write essays easy and fast always impress me. I can spend a day and write just one sentence. As a result, I apply to writing service https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/greatassignmenthelp/. By the way, reading samples also help to write a good essay. It's my lifehack.

I am an aspiring writer/author. Checked out your link. That's interesting, though I am not writing essays. That said, if you are writing essays, is that for academic writing? And if that is the case, does the school not offer proofreaders at a cost? I just recently completed a doctorate and having the work proofread over and over was a big part of the process. We were required to use the schools proofreaders, but the cost was "only" $2.00 per page, which isn't cheap in some ways, but your link said it starts at $12.00 per page... ouch!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm reading The Invisible Man right now. Oddly enough, I love to read and simply admire people who have the talent to write such works. I usually order ready-made compositions from the nursing dissertation writing services service. I believe that this should be done by professionals who know their business.

220px-Invisible_Man_(1952_1st_ed_jacket_cover).jpg

Edited by GlenSerrano

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 8/31/2021 at 10:50 AM, Felix Butler said:

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality (HPMOR) now. Is a Harry Potter fan fiction by Eliezer Yudkowsky. In fact, a good educational one is pretty hard to find. I recently managed to find [and then this spammer added a link to one of those academic fraud sites that sell homework and papers that are full of grammatical errors and mistakes]  which can help with my homework. If there are more sites like this, it will be much easier for students to cope with their study load.

How did this guy slip through?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...