[Sold] RC-3 II for Sale - $160 shipped

The History Kid

Last item I have to go for right now is my RC-3 II that got replaced by an RC-7 late last year.  Grille is in great shape, and the only mark is on the inside bottom of the cabinet where you would never really see it.  (see later post)

Asking $160 shipped, or $125 local pickup for forum members.

Local pickup would be in 52806 if anyone wants to make the trip.

00C0C_fnCPOhwf5Cn_1200x900.jpg00J0J_hLWQ080pnXX_1200x900.jpg00P0P_WeF3keatuH_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_guYgjPE1XOW_1200x900.jpg00R0R_lRoxAP9rVGY_1200x900.jpg00y0y_7SdGybRVK8C_1200x900.jpg

Thanks guys.  I'm more apt to be flexible on the RC-3 too.  I just have no place to store it now with the RC-7 taking its place.

Spent the better half of last night cleaning out mouse droppings in the 7 though.  Surprised there was no wire damage.

I tested the 7, yeah.  I was concerned when it showed up - this was a deal that could have gone south real fast due to a number of things.  However, it still sang clearly.  I'll be getting it added into my system probably sometime later today.  It will complete the circuit of having all 8" drivers up front too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, teaman said:

The RX-V2500 is a nice receiver Michael. I had the 2700 for a few years. I barely scrounged $100 for it. They sure don't hold their value.

Good luck with your sales and wishing you a very happy birthday buddy!

Thanks buddy.

I've done some digging on sold listings on eBay on the 2500 and a few CL ads around.  $180 seemed to be where it was at.  After shipping and all, that's kind of where I ended up.  You're right though, the Yamaha's don't hold value very well.  Took one guy on the Emo forums months to sell his Z9 at $400. lol

• Like 1

Removed both AVR's as the V2500 might end up getting a third shot at life.  The Pioneer I'm listing on eBay for parts, since it pitched an error last time I turned it on.  A firmware update seemed to fix it, but I am not up for testing the audio.  If anyone wants that for parts let me know.

Meanwhile, RC-3 price reduced.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 0:34 AM, IbizaFlame said:

Here's the picture of the split in the one corner.  It seems to just be the matte peeling off, nothing too serious.

DSC01190.JPG

Using a fine tip black Sharpie on that corner will just about make it disappear.   

• Like 1