Cherry Klipsch RB 75 NYC Area $550.

guppy

The Klipsch RB 75's are one of the best monitors Klipsch has ever produced as many the Klipsch forum members know. They are detailed, dynamic and sound big in a fairly small package. They have a large 1.75" titanium dome compression driver tweeter and a 60 x 90 tractix horn driver. Very musical speakers which I unfortunately do not have the room for any longer. This pair is in the much sought after rare and much nicer cherry finish. Please check my Audiogon feedback under guppy. Pictures available upon request or check out my ad on the US Audio Mart. Thank you.
Thank You for reading my ad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, guppy said:

The Klipsch RB 75's are one of the best monitors Klipsch has ever produced as many the Klipsch forum members know. They are detailed, dynamic and sound big in a fairly small package. They have a large 1.75" titanium dome compression driver tweeter and a 60 x 90 tractix horn driver. Very musical speakers which I unfortunately do not have the room for any longer. This pair is in the much sought after rare and much nicer cherry finish. Please check my Audiogon feedback under guppy. Pictures available upon request or check out my ad on the US Audio Mart. Thank you.
Thank You for reading my ad.

All very true.  My 75's are the speakers that will have to be pried from my cold stiff hands.

Sounds crazy but think this over before you commit to selling.:huh::unsure:

Good luck.

Bill

• Like 1