Forte II $500 on AK Houston, TX

Woofers and Tweeters

There is an ad on AK for 

Forte II with Crites Upgrades in Houston, TX

I have a pair of Klipsch Forte II in walnut for sale. These include Crites crossovers and titanium diaphragms in the tweeters (over 300 dollars in upgrades). Will also include original parts. Very good cosmetic condition and includes the risers. 

Asking $500 and local pick up only.

I will PM the seller your info if you're not a paying member. 

I want to buy these and pay for ups shipping to denver. My name is tony nicholson. Anthony.shawn.nicholson@gmail.com 720-275-9589 thanks!

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, and thanks to Weber for pointing me towards this post. I see I haven't been on this forum since 2011-sorry for my absence!  I am the owner of the speakers in question. I am located near the SW corner of the 610 loop, just south of Bellaire. 

I am a long time Klipsch fan and am only letting go of these speakers because I no longer have room for 2 stereo systems and I hate the thought of these living in my closet unused.  

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I can try to pull them out for pictures if there is anyone with serious interest. These are living room ready with only minor imperfections. 

Thanks!

My goodness i want your speakers sir. Please contact me. Anthony.shawn.nicholson@gmail.com i want to pay for shipping to denver. Asap! Been looking for these for too long. Lol

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...
On 11/23/2016 at 2:46 PM, Aufwuchs said:

Hi guys, and thanks to Weber for pointing me towards this post. I see I haven't been on this forum since 2011-sorry for my absence!  I am the owner of the speakers in question. I am located near the SW corner of the 610 loop, just south of Bellaire. 

I am a long time Klipsch fan and am only letting go of these speakers because I no longer have room for 2 stereo systems and I hate the thought of these living in my closet unused.  

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I can try to pull them out for pictures if there is anyone with serious interest. These are living room ready with only minor imperfections. 

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Nicholas1 said:

Hi--I live in Houston and am looking for Forte II's...are these still available?  

The seller hasn't been here since 2017.