old Lascala

Sjuris

14 minutes ago, Sjuris said:

?

A free online English to French translation program supplied the foregoing as the French for, "Sounds like a plan."

The caffeine had not yet kicked in and my geriatric memory caused me to recall you as being French rather than Norwegian.  My apologies.

I hope and expect that, with your friend's assistance, you'll get your La Scalas to perform as they can.  As has been mentioned earlier, La Scalas are unforgiving.  Feed them bad information and they will sound bad, but feed them excellent information and the results should be excellent.

• 8 months later...

Well, This thread died but st the end I bought new crossovers from Crites, but I was never really happy with my pair of LaScala. I sold them a few months ago and got a fairly good price so I was happy. 

But my search continued and I was looking for horn speakers and it had to ble Klipsch, so suddenly I talked to a gut who had a big warehouse and he told me that he had several klipsch systems after a cinema thats been closed. So I got a pair of 535 from him. They sre in s really nice condition and sounds awesome!!! 

I wanted it simple so I ordered a three way passive crossover from klipsch instead of using a active crossover. 

And I really really love them!!! 

IMG_0096.JPG

• Like 2