FS - Pioneer SX 950

Woofers and Tweeters

I love the classic look of the older receivers. I bought a few new to me components that I'm going to enjoy for now, and am going to let a few go. This Pioneer SX950 is in great shape. It's not perfect, but is one of the better ones that I've seen. Everyone on epay is asking a war price. Can send more pictures to any serious buyers. 

$400 not an OBO but I welcome trades. 

img_8338-jpg.735877

• Like 2

do you need an amplifier? I have a Carver AV 806x in excellent condition, even have the original owners manual. I've owned it since new, although Sunburnwilly had it for a year or two before I re-acquired it. My son moved out and am making his room a listening room and this would go beautifully with my PL 530 turntable.

4 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

Roger that. I may try to sell and look you up on the 950.

Although I would like to have a high powered amp, I'm trying to go smaller. Been tinkering with bookshelf speakers trying to find the smallest ones with the biggest sound. Since I'm looking for a Luxman R117, I would maybe trade it for one - they're going for about the same price as what I'm selling the Pioneer.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2016 at 8:34 AM, Weber said:

I love the classic look of the older receivers. I bought a few new to me components that I'm going to enjoy for now, and am going to let a few go. This Pioneer SX950 is in great shape. It's not perfect, but is one of the better ones that I've seen. Everyone on epay is asking a war price. Can send more pictures to any serious buyers. 

$400 not an OBO but I welcome trades. 

img_8338-jpg.735877

Do not see the picture.  Has any work been done ???  recap ??

• Like 1