LSI brackets

Trippigs

Yesterday I bought a pair of 1992 LaScala Industrials and I am pleased with them. They are the one cabinet, sealed back top half, pebbly black,rounded edge variety with all original components, However were once hung in a Little Rock, AR nightclub so they have some commercial grade bracketing on the sides and I wonder it this was special order from Klipsch. Attached is the bracket and I would like to find the matching other half. Ever seen anythingLaScala bracket.JPG like this???.  

First of all, welcome to the forum.    :)

Second of all, don't take this the wrong way, but that is the most boring picture of a Klipsch speaker I think I have ever seen!  :D

+++

Seriously, I don't have the answer to your question, but be patient I think there might be some people here who can help and answer your question.

Do you have pics of the speaker, other than the bracket?  We like pics.  B)

Well by golly...you are 100% correct. I got hung up on function and forgot share. Thanks for the greeting. Here are a few more photos. I have not cleaned them up but you can see the general configuration and the commercial grade brackets both inside and outside. Thanks...L1.JPG

• Like 1

Bingo.....it sure looks like this is it! The link you provided led me the Cargo Control who has several types of stud fittings. Those plus some chain or nylon strapping should do the trick. My workshop is new construction so I will have easy access to ceiling joists. Thanks so much Carbon_66..

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Trippigs said:

Bingo.....it sure looks like this is it! The link you provided led me the Cargo Control who has several types of stud fittings. Those plus some chain or nylon strapping should do the trick. My workshop is new construction so I will have easy access to ceiling joists. Thanks so much Carbon_66..

Welcome to the Hobby/forum.

When i hang from the celing, Unistrut, Channels and brackets and all-thread....PERIOD.

The Liabilty of one of those critters falling could ruin life as you know it.

Im leaving this thread now because seeing those interior brackets are going to roll PWK over in his grave, and me, nightmares.

Ha Ha....those brackets are pretty ugly but they came to me like this. I figure they were installed to add extra support because the speakers were hung at a down sloping angle. Probably overkill so I will likely just remove them....maybe paint them when I respray the entire cabinet. Thank for the confirmation that the external brackets will work safely.

Would those 

10 hours ago, Trippigs said:

Those plus some chain or nylon strapping should do the trick. My workshop is new construction so I will have easy access to ceiling joists. 

Wouldn't those LaScala's (or any other Klipsch model) sound a whole lot better on the floor? Sure, they take up a fair amount of room on the floor but if they sound much better there why hang them?