CF4 Cherry $700 - Minneapolis

loudandproud89

1 hour ago, loudandproud89 said:

This may have been directed to Dave, but out of curiosity what spreadsheet are you referring to?

Dave has been keeping a spreadsheet of klipsch sales to be able to track market price of klipsch speakers in different areas

1 hour ago, loudandproud89 said:

This may have been directed to Dave, but out of curiosity what spreadsheet are you referring to?

25 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

Dave has been keeping a spreadsheet of klipsch sales to be able to track market price of klipsch speakers in different areas

That's the one.

On 11/26/2016 at 10:17 AM, Weber said:

That's the one.

Figured that was the case, cool to see.

Dave, how far back have you been keeping track?

On 11/26/2016 at 11:17 AM, shiva said:

Well, just for the sake of it, I just emailed the guy and asked for the serial #'s and if he would post some pics without the grills on.   

Did you end up hearing back? I see the ad has been removed. Probably a good thing seeing as I just got back in town (Minneapolis) :)

On 11/26/2016 at 2:48 PM, Futurist said:

Anyone know if the CF-1's are any good?.. I have seen a cheap pair on CL's for months.. I thought I read they are loud but don't have a lot of bass?

I have a pair of cf2's v1. That's how I would put it, loud but not chest pounding, and I would assume the cf1's would be more of the same. They would pair with a good subwoofer though.

• Like 2