TV Riser with enough clearance for Quintet V center speaker

LastSilmaril

Hey all,

I just got a Quintet V system and so far am pretty happy. But, the center speaker is currently blocking the very bottom of my TV, which of course is not really acceptable. We don't want to wall-mount the television, so the solution is getting a riser with (a) sufficient clearance for the center speaker (4.9" height according to Klipsch) and (b) large enough to accommodate the base of my TV, which is about 23" wide and 10" deep. So far, (b) hasn't been too hard to find, but (a) is proving daunting. The closest thing I could find appears to be a smidge too low for the speaker to fit. There are a few other ones at Amazon with similar dimensions that also fail to make the cut. There are larger ones, too, but it looks like they'd be too tall (lots of empty white space), or I wouldn't be able to effectively center the speaker under them, because they're divided into two compartments. This one appears to be perfect, but also slightly overpriced.

Presumably I'm not the first person to run into this issue, so I was wondering if anybody here had a positive recommendation. Thanks!