R-112SW is sometimes MUCH louder for no reason?

Katzenfutter

Hi!

First: Sorry for my bad english... (I'm from Austria)

I've got a weird problem with my R-112SW Subwoofer. Sometimes the Subwoofer is MUCH louder when there is bassfull Soundtrack or something. It holds on for a few seconds (30 seconds or more) and dissapear.

About 14 days ago, I first noticed it at streaming Narcos from Netflix Episode 4. At the Intro the Bass was extrem Loud and sounded "rumble". Then I switched the Audio Language from German to English and back and everything was normal again, so i thought i could be a problem with Netflix or my Internet.

A few days later i noticed it at playing Skyrim on PS4 Pro. There was a bassfull soundtrack and suddenly my Subwoofer turned up i think 3 louder than it should be.

I muted the AV-R and turned the volume up again and everything was normal.

I have reduced the Reference Level Offset from 0db to 10db and turned the SW Level from +3db to 0db, but it happend again. Muting haven't helped this time... (but 10 seconds later everything was normal again)

What do you guys think of that? Is something like this normal or is my subwoofer faulty???

I use: Denon AVR-X2200, 2x RP-160M, 1x RP-440C, 2x R-14S, 1x R-112SW

Please Help!!!