2016 Pro media Bluetooth 2.1 not connecting to Andriod Smartphone through bluetooth

Robs2016

Just got the pro media  2.1 Bluetooth from best buy during black Friday on 11/25/2016. I was going for Bose but because of my friend went to your brand.  I wanted a punchy bass & excellent low-frequency and midrange speaker, and I should say Klipsch promedia is superb. I have few doubts and if all answers are answered I will keep this speaker or else will return them back to best buy :

1)  How to turn off this speaker without taking away plug  from socket and why there is no switch to turn off? 
2 ). How to connect my android smartphone Bluetooth and laptop?
3 ). Can I connect multiple phones and laptop through bluetooth at a same time and why I cannot connect at a same time ? 
4 ).  Why there is buzzing sound when speaker and woofer is in idle?  
5). Previous model had USB dongle but now in 2016, I did not  find it in the box , how does the Bluetooth works?

6) Previous model shows THX and now I cannot see THX symbol in 2016 model, so technically this speaker is not THX anymore?

Edited by Robs2016