SHOW US YOUR NO SHAVE NOVEMBER PHOTOS!!!

MKP'S BOSS

when i first joined the coast guard, we were allowed to have beards. then we got a commandant in the mid-80s that banned the beard. there were guys at my office whose wives had never seen them without a beard.  One Lieutenant said he shaved at work, went home, knocked on the door, his girlfriend answered and slammed the door.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

How long have you had a beard Michael? 

Do you foresee ever shaving it off?

Does your beard pre-date your wife?

I've had facial hair of some sort since just after high school. I was stubbly when my wife and I met, but she likes my beard(s). I usually grow it out, try to trim it, **** it up, shave it down close, grow it out, rinse and repeat. Some times I care less about it looking manicured and so I just let it grow. I haven't used a razor in at least a decade, though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I have a full beard right now; but, it came about out of pure laziness.

So Bill, had did you medical stuff turn out, if it’s ok to ask?

Yea nothing too drastic. Doctor did remove 4 legions he called "pre-cancerous"....but said it isn't cancer, then I asked why use that word, he mumbled after that but it didn't make sense to me. Ive been seeing a Neuro-opthamologist also, looking for a balance/dizziness issue, it's not Vertigo, he ordered a MRI of my neck and spine, thinks it could possibly be something is pinched. 

• Like 1