FS - Marantz 2385 Fully Restored

jimjimbo

A friend of mine has asked me to list his fully restored Marantz 2385.  This is a one owner unit, and includes the original box, packing material, owner's manual and service manual.  I just saw this today, and it is stunning.  I took these photos, and as you can see, it is absolutely beautiful.  Only just over 5,000 units were ever produced, and this is serial number #32.

Please PM me if you are seriously interested.  All details of the restoration can be provided upon request.  Shipping can be arranged, but will be at the expense of the buyer.  The item is located in NW Indiana.  This receiver is going to be listed on other audio sites, and it is expected to be sold very quickly, so please contact me asap with interest.  Price is $2750.00.  I have absolutely no financial interest in this sale whatsoever, and am simply helping out a friend.  Thanks for looking!!

IMG_3430 (Large).JPG

IMG_3431 (Large).JPG

IMG_3433 (Large).JPG

IMG_3434 (Large).JPG

IMG_3432 (Large).JPG

IMG_3436 (Large).JPG

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

Alrighty Mr Jim, I want an onboard DAC that will decode DSD files, has HDMI as well as optical and digital inputs and while you're at it throw in some 5-way binding posts.

Thanks

I'll get right on it...Are you up for another trip to Indy?

21 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I'll get right on it...Are you up for another trip to Indy?

Indeed I am. Actually that would be a very nice addition but need to see how 2016 finishes out. Believe it or not these last 29 days can be the difference between snagging this unit with the ease of buying a cup of coffee or having to sell all my chit.....