April Madness 2017

DizRotus

UK v UCLA is a catch 22 game.

If UCLA loses then the chances of Steve Alford coming home to IU may be greater. the fans of Westwood will turn on him in a sec again. But then you have the Lavar Ball scenario.

But if I have to root for UK to make it happen.

Sorry Steve.

8 hours ago, cincymat said:

Wow!

Didn't believe this when I saw the score this morning. Couldn't stay up that late on a work night.

Xavier knocks off Arizona 73-71 

Go X!!!!!

Mark

There was a guy wearing a Xavier sweatshirt seen smuggling khorns through Missouri in a minivan last weekend! Hmmm

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

There was a guy wearing a Xavier sweatshirt seen smuggling khorns through Missouri in a minivan last weekend! Hmmm

That there's funny, I don't care who you are..

got me a new X hat to wear tomorrow. 

• Like 1

I would hate to be Wisconsin this morning, they must still be in shock. 

To score 8 straight to tie it in regulation is the top of the mountain.  Then they are leading Florida by 2 with four seconds left and get be beat by a single guy who dribbles it 3/4 length of the floor against a press only to hit a circus shot 3 and they lose by one.

And when I say circus, it was real Barnum and Bailey type stuff with a long jump from the 3-point line drifting side-ways for six feet as the guy threw up a desperate two-handed basket toss for the game winner. 

• Like 1

There's that and there is the fact that we wake up this morning and the SEC has 3 teams in the elite 8. Didn't see that one coming. Talk about underrated. South Carolina wasn't sure they would make the tournament and they're one win away from the final 4.

Dang they grow em big down there in Mayberry.

An offensive rebounding machine.

Congrats and total respect to UNC.

The respect is due to the fact they have kept that program elite for so very long, something here at Indiana University we let slip away.

Come home Steve Alford and make IU right again.  

All the Indiana teams are out, guess I have to go rouge now.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MookieStl said:

---- Like all good criminals he discarded, probably burned, the clothing identifying him to the origin of the crime scene. He arrived and fled the scene in an Ohio State sweatshirt. The above evidence proves I was wise to keep a close eye on this crew, a very close eye. I now question my Midwestern hospitality?

And then he has the audacity, as my wife sports a KU Jayhawk sweatshirt, to ask us if we are pulling for the 'Hawks! I mean we are thirty miles from Rock Chalk Central for Gawds sake!!!!! Needless to say that shall be my Final KHorn sale to Ohio interlopers.

Rock Chalk Baby ----!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, richieb said:

---- Like all good criminals he discarded, probably burned, the clothing identifying him to the origin of the crime scene. He arrived and fled the scene in an Ohio State sweatshirt. The above evidence proves I was wise to keep a close eye on this crew, a very close eye. I now question my Midwestern hospitality?

And then he has the audacity, as my wife sports a KU Jayhawk sweatshirt, to ask us if we are pulling for the 'Hawks! I mean we are thirty miles from Rock Chalk Central for Gawds sake!!!!! Needless to say that shall be my Final KHorn sale to Ohio interlopers.

Rock Chalk Baby ----!

And you forget I said I picked the Jayhawks to win it all? 

But, tonight it's GO X!!!! 

Just so ya'll know, richieb and MookieStl are two of the nicest guys anyone could have the pleasure of meeting. Made a long trip very enjoyable. 

• Like 1