April Madness 2017

DizRotus

3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

i let it be known that i was moving to Oregon and now the Ducks are in the Final Four -- You’re Welcome Oregon.

So it's confirmed - your reputation Does proceed you? So then your the one responsible for whipping  my Jayhawks asss - 

Thanks so much !!!

• Like 3

South Carolina has both basketball teams, women and men, in the Final Four.  It's a great year to be a South Carolina basketball fan.

Oregon just missed out on the same accomplishment when the women lost in the Elite 8 to UConn.  Some things never change.

• Like 2

I saw a lot of Frank Martin when he coached K State in the Big 12. With limited SC coverage in the Midwest I have only seen him in this years tourney and only a handful of times since leaving K S. He was a fricken' wild man back then and I'm sure put the wrath of God in his players. Seems a ***** cat today in comparison, yet still mighty intense. Quite a storied background also, from championship HS coach to bouncer to assist. coach and now Final Four. He sounds extremely grateful for his place in life at this point. Hope he does well in the 'Four. And with no disrespect to Tarheel and Mungk. Lets don't forget I am well aware of Roy at Kanasa and Dana at K State long ago. 

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Looking at shares of Mexican food outlets.  Del Taco or El Polo Loco?

I say Del Taco...although i admit that i could be slightly biased.  Have both out here...my buddy from Indy is mad about El Pollo Loco--his favorite place.  It's not bad. More pricey than the other fast food chains if price matters.

• Like 1