Help

Erica

I have the the subwoofer with 2 speakers and an Aux cord. I have all the wires hooked up right and when I play music its very quiet when I turn the volume dial up the volume turns down. I dont know whats going on or how to fix it. I need help fixing it.

2 hours ago, Erica said:

I have the the subwoofer with 2 speakers and an Aux cord. I have all the wires hooked up right and when I play music its very quiet when I turn the volume dial up the volume turns down. I dont know whats going on or how to fix it. I need help fixing it.

It will help if you'll post all of your equipment's brand/model numbers and maybe post a few photos of how you have it connected/setup...

11 hours ago, Erica said:

Yes, not enough information.

Sounds just like you've connected speakers across channels on your amplifier (but perhaps it could be something else, too).

I would make sure to connect one loudspeaker at a time--first disconnecting all other wires to your amplifier (except the power cord and your music source--like a disc player, of course)--to listen and adjust the volume, making sure that you're on the "+" and "-" for just one channel.

Then move on to the next channel/loudspeaker, and repeat--but adding only one loudspeaker at a time, and checking the volume control.

If you're still having trouble, then you may have amplifier issues.

Chris