Overdue introduction...

OldSkool77

Ok, I'm a new guy around here. My name is JC and I'm STUNNED by the Klipsch knowledge on this forum. I hope to be around here for many years.

With that said...my wife thinks I'm trying to recreate my first college dorm room, circa late '70s. I have the Marantz 2270 and just added Klipsch Heresy III speakers. Turntable is a Pro-Ject carbon which will someday be replaced by a much better VPI table. Got a lava lamp and a framed Maxell "blown away" poster. :)

Why am I posting in the tube forum? Well...I just bought a gorgeous tube pre-amp from Matt at Toolshed Audio. My old 2270 will temporarily operate as power amp. Pretty stoked after reading great reviews and I promise to post room pics after it arrives.

• Like 2

Welcome to the Klipsch Forums, OldSkool77.  :emotion-21:  :emotion-19:  :emotion-22:

You are correct about the expertise here, there are a lot of knowledgeable people, including current and former Klipsch employees.  You have unprecedented access to people with hands-on professional knowledge of the Klipsch speakers being produced.

When you have Klipsch stuff, feel free to post pictures.  Bragging is not only permitted it is encouraged.  :cool:

+++

Here is my near-field computer setup, a pair of CF-4's with a DIY SEOS 15" center speaker.

Hl5XieE.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the Klipsch Forums, OldSkool77.  :emotion-21:  :emotion-19:  :emotion-22:

You are correct about the expertise here, there are a lot of knowledgeable people, including current and former Klipsch employees.  You have unprecedented access to people with hands-on professional knowledge of the Klipsch speakers being produced.

When you have Klipsch stuff, feel free to post pictures.  Bragging is not only permitted it is encouraged.  :cool:

+++

Here is my near-field computer setup, a pair of CF-4's with a DIY SEOS 15" center speaker.

Hl5XieE.jpg

I can't see anything past that reflection in the middle right....
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...