RC35 Center Channel Speaker Relisted on Ebay ($100 starting bid)

jt99

Well, even though this speaker sold a few days ago on ebay, the buyer was international (the Philippines) and we could not reach an agreement on the shipping costs.   So I have relisted the speaker with a starting bid of $100.  The speaker is in excellent condition - please see the ebay link below for high resolution pictures.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132019782513?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for checking this out!

jt99

Edited by jt99

Oh wow, and I was going to buy that when it first listed and clicked to watch it till I got the funds together for it.  Then I went back to ebay to get it and it was gone. I have since gotten another one but, Have been thinking of a 6.1 set-up with a 35 in the front and one the back. Just not sure if I am brave enough to spend the bucks and take that plunge to try it yet. I have a set of rb-25's coming to try back there first but. Have 2-3 different configurations in mind. If I decide to go that route and yours is still for sale I will definitely get it. that's a good looking piece. looks clean and in good shape. Good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all that checked out the speaker on ebay.  It did sell for $132+shipping. 

Good luck with your set-up johnjon619! When I started configuring my set-up years ago, I contacted klipsch support and asked for recommendations regarding speaker sonic matches and what would work with my amplifier.  They were a great help in helping me match center to LRs.