Has anyone here ordered brand new heritage speakers from Klipsch, what has your experience been?

AaronB123

3 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

I'm betting one of the mating speakers was lost/damaged in shipping and thus began the exercise of splitting mated pairs. Probably also why you got such a good deal on this pair.

You would think that they would explicitly spell this out up front if this were the case, rather than let it be a surprise.  

2 hours ago, JJkizak said:

I personally don't care if one is red and one is green but I can see others caring a great deal.

JJK

Here, here - the only one who doesn't seem ruffled with the situation is who just dropped $12K on a pair of speakers. And I agree red/green would be very unique and still sound well, like KHorn's. But please assure me that each red and/or green finish is indeed book matched. And once a year what great ornaments they will make hanging from my giant pine in the front yard. 

And a very KHorn Christmas to one and all --- 

• Like 2

I'd still be asking this to be fixed.

I ordered my Heresy III brand new and the box clearly states how they should be matched up and are. The grains are matched and look great.

The special edition should most certainly be matched up. Like most here have said, this will hurt the resale later down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mikebse2a3 said:

+1   Beautiful

Sometimes "CRAP" happens ...... it has taken me decades but I've learned to make the best of it and not let it or people screw my happy up..:D

miketn

Well put, what I've attempted to say in three previous posts. You nailed it - "not let it or people screw my happy up".

• Like 2

Aaron,

Just read thru the thread. WOW! What an ordeal. I am glad it all worked out. You had every right to be upset. Spending that kind of money should have warranted a more cautious

delivery from the company. Well at least you can enjoy your holiday. 

Happy Hoildays,

Big D

• Like 1

Well I just wanna thank everyone that stuck by me during this thread and gave me someone to vent to throughout this whole thing. I hope everyone here that's been viewing this thread and everyone on the Klipsch forum for that matter is having an amazing Christmas eve and has an even better Christmas tomorrow! 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, AaronB123 said:

Well I just wanna thank everyone that stuck by me during this thread and gave me someone to vent to throughout this whole thing. I hope everyone here that's been viewing this thread and everyone on the Klipsch forum for that matter is having an amazing Christmas eve and has an even better Christmas tomorrow! 

And please don't paint them red and green.

JJK