scala 750 chicago

calhockey10

Did you post it in the Klipsch forum Opus, or just your local CL?  Just curious. 

+++

My eval is that those would clean up easily for a first class finish, it would just take some elbow grease and need some time invested.  That tweeter problem is likewise easily and inexpensively dealt with.  The asking price is excellent, more than fair.

23 minutes ago, opusk2k9 said:

Damn am I glad I don't live near you.. I'd be taking out a second mortgage!  :unsure:  Good luck with your sales!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Weber said:

I might have you beat on the rough LaScala race

:mellow:

Setting your speakers on fire to win a "ugly" speaker contest is cheating!

Those will be a nice addition for someone especially at that price. I'm not interested only because I don't trust CL ads with more than two photos plus the photos need to be blurry.

Unless I miss my guess, these will end up in Missouri!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Setting your speakers on fire to win a "ugly" speaker contest is cheating!

Okay, I'm busted. They were the best I had seen. What ever it takes to win the Ugly Contest - right?... Looking back, I didn't need to set them on fire, all i needed to do to win the Ugly Contest is post a selfie with them. 

2 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Those will be a nice addition for someone especially at that price. I'm not interested only because I don't trust CL ads with more than two photos plus the photos need to be blurry.

Unless I miss my guess, these will end up in Missouri!

I agree. $750 is a great price for these. Their condition is far better than other offering. 

• Like 1